Is your kitchen tile starting to look a little worn out? Or maybe the tile in your business’s bathroom is beginning to lose its shine. Tile refinishing from Virginia Restoration Services can refresh your space without breaking the bank. For more information about our services in Richmond, Virginia and Washington, D.C., contact us today at (804) 569-2197.
Our Refinishing Process
First, our refinishers examine your tile for cracks, chips, and other flaws to repair them before beginning the refinishing process itself. Then, we apply bonding agents, primers, and topcoats for an immaculately clean finish. Our tile finishes are available in Sherwin-Williams® colors, so you’ll be able to match the tile with your countertops, walls, and décor perfectly. Unlike tile replacement, it only takes a day or two to refinish tile, and the tile is ready for use within 24 hours.
Tired of Your Ugly Tile? Contact Us!
Many areas of your Richmond home or business can benefit from tile resurfacing, including the following:
- Kitchens: Tile backsplashes behind stoves and sinks can be contaminated with grease or mold, while a kitchen tile floor is subject to wear and tear every day. A quick remodeling project to update these spaces can make your kitchen look just like new.
- Bathrooms: If you’re refinishing your bathtub, why not do some bathroom tile refinishing at the same time? Freshen up tile flooring, replace tub surrounds, or resurface that avocado tile wall from the ‘70s.
- Entryways: Entryways are often tiled, making it easier for homeowners to sweep away tracked-in mud and dirt. If your entry tile is starting to look a little worn or no longer matches your décor, ceramic tile refinishing is a quick way to refresh it.
- Commercial Spaces: In addition to our residential services, Virginia Restoration Services has experience working with nursing homes, businesses, and other commercial spaces to create a sparkling new look for clients and employees alike.
- And more! Laundry rooms, basements, porches, and other spaces can all have tile floors, walls, and accents.
The tile in your home undergoes a considerable amount of wear and tear, whether it’s in your entryway floor or lining your shower. If you’re unsatisfied with your current tiling, or just need your tile to have a little TLC, Virginia Restoration Services of Richmond, Virginia, is the company to call. Check out the gallery below for examples of our previous work, and contact us today at (804) 569-2197 for more information. In addition to tile refinishing, we also offer counter refinishing, bathtub resurfacing, and home improvement services.
Tile Refinishing Gallery
In addition to refinishing tile, Virginia Restoration can also install new tile in your home in Richmond if you need to start from scratch. We allow our clients to buy their own tile, making it easy to ensure you’re getting exactly what you want. Then we do all the work, tearing out the existing tile and giving your space a fresh, new look. If you’re not ready to jump into installing tile yourself, contact Virginia Restoration Services at (804) 569-2197.
When you call Virginia Restoration Services, rest assured that you’ll receive high-quality customer service combined with excellent craftsmanship. Contact us today at (804) 569-2197 to learn more about our services in the Richmond, Petersburg, and Fredericksburg or to receive a free design consultation.